Following an expansion in serivces. SGS Gearhart are requiring additional Trades Assistants to support operations. This will generally involve forklift work, moving drillpipe and other oilfield equipment around the yard, cleaning of equipment and use of hand tools. Potential to progress into an Inspectors role for the right candidate.
Carry out all duties to ensure safe and efficient use of the workspace. Coordinate the loading and unloading of material (Drillpipe).
· Maintain a safe and orderly work environment
· Prepare tools for inspection, cleaning, buffing, grinding etc
· Assist with inspection of the tools
· Prepare tools for dispatch
· Loading and unloading of trucks using forklift
· Moving equipment using forklift
· Ensure area is kept neat and orderly
· Operate TTM, Saw, Swaging unit and phosphate tank
· Coordinating Goods in and goods out as required
· To be proactive in continuous improvement programs
· Report all work related issues / problems to the Senior Inspector
· Train others as requested
· Responsible to assist, back up or support any other activity/duty as necessary as per instructions from all Senior Personnel
· Be compliant to all SGS QHSE and HR policies and procedures.
· At all times, comply with SGS Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct.
· Compliant with ISO 9001 and API standards
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: