McDonald’s Karratha is looking for a full-time Restaurant Manager to join the team. Your duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Create a restaurant business plan to deliver the restaurant’s QSC, sales, people and profit objectives, aligned with national corporate business objectives.
- Maintain restaurant profitability
- Monitor and report progress on department goals and objectives
- Monitor product quality, quantity and production speed
- Ensure Service delivery and customer complaint/feedback plan are in place, and that the plans are executed by relevant department managers.
- Ensure all aspects of food safety and hygiene are compliant.
- Create, post, and analyse Department Managers' schedule monthly
- Verify the accuracy of the Crew schedule to optimise sales and profitability
- Department Manager and crew performance reviews
- Hire, train, schedule and verify activities of employees
- Ensure equipment maintenance and calibrations have been completed
- Establish and maintain effective communications with Crew and Managers, corporate office and external parties in accordance with McDonald’s guidelines
To be eligible for this position, you must have a relevant qualification assessed by an RTO as equivalent to an AQF Diploma or higher qualification, and at least three years' experience as a restaurant manager in the McDonalds industry. In addition, you should also have the following:
- Leadership Skills
- Business Acumen
- Strategic and Analytical Skills
- Ability to foster teamwork
- Skills in developing others and managing performance
- Strong Interpersonal communication skills
Above award salary: $62,000 - $66,000.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: