McDonald's Karratha is looking for full-time Department managers to join the team. Your duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for smooth running of the McDonald's store, including providing quality service to the community and to the customers as well as training and development of staff.
- Manage and meet QSC & V (Quality, Service, Cleanliness & Value) and safety excellence standards on all shifts.
- Scheduling of shifts, supervision through managing people, product, and equipment to deliver optimum business results.
- Select, train, and supervise kitchen staff and cashier staff.
- Records stock levels and reorders when necessary.
- Handling financial transactions and responsible for the profit and loss of the restaurant;
- Ensure the kitchen and restaurant dining areas comply with health and safety regulations.
- Ensure planned and daily maintenance are carried out as per restaurant schedule and guidelines.
- Ensure efficient production procedures.
- Communicate effectively with both crew and management.
The successful applicant must be available 7 days a week / 24 hours a day. Shifts include Weekdays, Weekends, Overnights, Public Holidays.
- At least a relevant AQF or equivalent Certificate 2 with three years (20 hrs+ per week) relevant post qualification experience; OR
- At least a relevant AQF or equivalent Certificate 3 with two years (20 hrs+ per week) relevant post qualification experience; OR
- At least four years (no less than 38 hrs per week) relevant experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: