Waste Management Team Member
GLOBE WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
WASTE MANAGEMENT TEAM MEMBER WANTED
Work type: Permanent – Full Time
Location: Karratha, WA
Hours: 30-40 / week
Attractive hourly rateYour new role
If you love working outdoors and have a positive attitude, this job is for you.
- Working Outdoors
- The job role entails waste management of Karratha and surrounds, manually picking up roadside waste and disposing of it accordingly. (this is NOT a Garbage Truck Driver Position)
- No experience necessary
- 30 - 40 hours per week
- A great team player
- 'Roll the sleeves up', proactive attitude
- Located in Karratha
- Must be able to commit 6 months, this includes work over Christmas.
- Needs to be able to drive manual and a trailer
- Great team environment
- Diverse role where no day is the same
- Supportive leadership team
Our client has been providing reputable cleaning and maintenance services to the Karratha and Pilbara area for more than 20 years. Specialising in commercial and industrial cleaning their commitment to quality and superior customer service gives client confidence in all services provided.
Who we are
Globe Workforce Solutions is an established Karratha based company that specialises in arranging permanent, seasonal, temporary, casual and rotational staff for our various clients throughout Western Australia.
How to apply?
Please follow the link to apply or send us your CV to the Globe Team email@example.com
08 6420 5000
Karratha, Western Australia
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: