Smokemart & Giftbox
We are looking for vibrant personalities to join our team
Smokemart & GiftBox sells cigars, tobacco, giftware, novelty items, and vape products! We have been running in Australia for over 30 years, and are the leading tobacconist and giftware retailer in the country. In case you haven’t heard of us yet, we have about 170 stores in the country (63 stores across Western Australia), and counting! If the words fun, vibrant, energetic, and customer driven describe you, apply now.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Customer service that grows sales and builds loyalty
- Achieve sales targets
- Cash handling
- Stock control, sales and quality management
- Vape product knowledge is desirable but not essential
What we are looking for
To be a successful sales assistant within our business you are required to have strong values, high levels of energy and a commitment to delivering high quality customer service to all of our customers. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for learning, making a difference to our customers’ buying journey, and are keen to be part of our fun, quirky, and energetic team!
The successful applicant will also have
- A passion for meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Proven ability to work within a fast paced retail environment
- A happy, friendly and energetic personality
- A desire to deliver high quality customer service
- Right to work in Australia
Apply now by submitting your cover letter along with an up to date resume showcasing your experience. Please note all applicants must provide a valid police clearance.
Smokemart and Giftbox forms part of a wide spectrum of company owned, Australian and International Brands, under the Peregrine umbrella. Our key brand names include: On The Run, Subway, HappyWash, C Coffee, BP Fuel, Hot Chooks, Chill, HappyDogWash, Brumbys, Eat, and Wok in a box. To learn more about us please visit www.giftbox.com.au
Job Type: Casual
- retail: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: