Practice Manager, Karratha Wa
The Panaceum Group is a leading provider of health care services to rural West Australia. Early 2021 brings exciting news as we open a brand new medical practice in Karratha, WA. This newly constructed practice is being built on the existing and successful model and vision of the flagship practices and services in the Mid West.
We are looking for a Practice Manager to take the reins of this new venture. A true opportunity to start a practice from fresh, but with the substantial backing and support of the Panaceum Group, including polices procedure and an entire management and accounts support team.
This is a true opportunity to work in career that can make a dramatic difference to the lives of the people in your community as well as your direct team. You will have flexibility to be daring and dynamic and let your passion for health care become a reality.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Attaining and maintaining RACGP accreditation standards
- Establish and maintain all essential aspects of business with Medicare
- Providing human resource management and strong leadership to a team of administrative support staff, GP’s, registrars and medical students.
- Recruit and build the team to support the growing size of the practice.
- Drive a positive cohesive culture.
- Nurture and build your team to deliver sustainable, excellent customer service and patient care.
- Monitor, evaluate and maintain policy and procedures to remain compliant to regulations and legislation.
- Develop, facilitate and train team to meet changes in the industry and to meet the needs of continual improvement.
- Provide guidance, expert advice and solutions in all areas of practice operations.
- Maintain excellent communication.
- Monitor compliance of the team, advice and guide in meeting regulatory and service standards.
- Previous experience in management of a small to medium team
- Demonstrated ability to drive a positive team culture, edify and build up a team.
- Strength in building stakeholder and customer relationships.
- Excellent proven skills in delivering operational efficiency and control.
- An analytical eye for detail.
- Driven and autonomous.
- Be an excellent communicator and team player.
- Have an inquisitive mind, never satisfied with the status quo.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Good working knowledge of a range of computer applications, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite.
- Broad understanding of the requirements to run a small to medium sized business.
- Understanding of employment law and fair work legislation.
- Diploma level or higher in a relevant field such as heath, health services management, business administration, practice management.
- Understanding of primary health care systems in Australia.
- An understanding of medical terminology.
- Previous Experience in the use of Best Practice software.
- Experience with or understanding of the Medicare Benefits Schedule.
- Understanding of or experience in General Practice accreditation standards.
- Prior work experience in Human Resources.
- Prior work experience with Financial Management.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: