Epoi Station Manager Kta
The primary function of the role is to provide leadership, direction and operational support on a fulltime shift basis to ensure safe, efficient and effective operations at the Karratha Airport. The delivery will be consistent with the expectations of all regulatory bodies and customer airlines ‘expectations/SLA's, whilst also ensuring adherence to company objective, policies and procedures.
The position is responsible for achieving agreed operational targets and ensuring that completed work meets client expectation's, contract requirements and Menzies standards.
Main accountabilities include:
- Provide leadership, direction and operational support to all staff involved in the delivery of ground handling services, to ensure effective daily operational performance whilst adhering to all safety, security and customer requirements.
- Regular and ongoing operational, safety and financial reporting, to ensure compliance and continual improvement. This will include safety audits through SMART and incident reporting through MORSE.
- Maximise service delivery while constantly managing cost to maximise profitability.
- Planning and implementation of manpower requirements and ongoing cross-skilling/training needs.
- Ongoing monitoring of staff performance and attendance, coordinating and conducting probationary performance appraisals.
- Ensure all safety related incidents are reported and resolved in a timely manner, including liaising with Operational and HR Managers with regards to disciplinary and corrective actions where necessary.
- Building strong airline customer relationships by ensuring that SLA's and standards are maintained and raised by continual improvement.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships through professional and efficient written and verbal communication with all internal and external stakeholders, customers, colleagues and airport authorities.
- Uphold a strong work ethic and lead by example at all times.
- Control resource, equipment and ad-hoc cost allocations within budgetary restraints and KPI's.
- Conflict resolution skills, ability to counsel staff around misconduct, report and escalate issues where necessary.
- Work with RTW Coordinator to ensure suitable duties are adhered to.
- Additional duties or projects as delegated by the Regional Vice President N.W Australia.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Demonstrated capability with computers including working knowledge of al Pax/Ramp and Baggage systems, including SMART, MORSE, RSMS and Office 365.
- High level leadership and managerial abilities.
- Apply a detailed knowledge of company policy and procedure.
- Interpretations of EBA
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- High level attention to detail
- High level customer service delivery.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
About Menzies Aviation
Menzies Aviation is a global provider of customer, ramp and cargo handling services. Our people are the friendliest faces and safest of hands for millions of customers, making sure that luggage is processed, aircraft are ready for boarding, and baggage is handled with care.
Operating at over 140 stations in 31 countries and supported by a worldwide team of over 21,000 employees, we serve over 500 airlines handling over a million flights, and 1.6 million tonnes of cargo every year... and, we're still growing our business. We work to be the best at what we do, and that means employing and supporting the best people.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: