Vehicle Cleaner / Detailer
VEHICLE SERVICE ATTENDANT
As a global leader in car rentals, we operate in over 150 countries worldwide. Our goal is to be the very best at what we do by renting cars better than anyone else.
We’re looking for a customer focused, high performing Vehicle Service Attendants to join our exceptional teams and continue our success in the future of car rental. At Hertz, you’re in the driver’s seat to achieve your full potential and grow your career.
What is this role all about?
You will be responsible for grooming the interior and exterior of rental vehicles to a ready-to-rent standard for our valued customers. You will be based at our Karratha Airport Store and you may be required to work at other WA stores within reasonable travel distance. In this role you will;
· Detail vehicles to the Hertz standard
· Ensure that vehicles are in a road worthy condition & perform safety checks
· Drive vehicles in a safe manner & adhere to all Hertz policies & procedures
· Work efficiently and effectively in a fun team environment
· Ensure work area is clean, safe and free of hazards
· Assist customers as directed
What do we need from you?
To be successful in this position, our new team member will have the following:
· Excellent communication skills
· Great attention to detail
· Responsibility & reliability
· Flexibility of working hours (7 day shift work including weekends & public holidays may apply)
· You must hold a full and current WA driver’s licence with the ability to drive both manual and automatic vehicles.
What do you get?
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
· A competitive hourly rate & incentives
· Full training
· Company uniform
· Leave loading & shift penalties on base hourly rates
· A supportive team environment
· Career growth and development opportunities
This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual who is passionate about customer service and has the ability to work collaboratively as a team to achieve targets.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We do not accept unsolicited applications from third parties. Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia. Hertz are committed to equal opportunity employment through fair recruitment practices.
Application Deadline: 25/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday
- Public holidays
- Karratha WA (Preferred)
- Eligibility to work in AU (Citizen, Work Visa, Resident) (Required)
- Drivers Licence (Required)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: