North West Tree Services Australia
North West Tree Services are seeking an experienced and qualified Arborist to join our team in the Pilbara WA.
You must be experienced in all facets of arboriculture, general tree care and maintenance.
Successful applicant will become part of a small Team providing high quality Tree Services at various sites throughout the Pilbara for our clients.
Ideally applicants will possess the following:
- Minimum Cert III Level Arboriculture or International Equivalent
- Current MR Truck Licence - willing to obtain
- EWP/High Risk Licence and Experience - willing to obtain
- Current Police Clearance
- Construction Card
- Current Australian Working Rights with no restrictions (If you have 3 years relevent experience from qualification, regional sponsorship can be considered)
- A strong commitment to working Safely in a team
- A high level of Physical Fitness and Motivation
- A willingness to relocate to the Pilbara
North West Tree Services is a progressive small tree company, with modern fleet & equipment and a great team environment and support staff. Our clients expect the best and we aim to please. A ‘can do’ attitude is highly prized by our Company and you will be well rewarded for this.
If you are not a certified climbing arborist please do not apply, as no response will be given.
Application Deadline: 31/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $85,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: