1st Class Sheetmetal Worker
The Joint Venture
UGL | Altrad have been awarded a contract for Brownfields Onshore Implementation Services for Woodside. Services to be provided include the detailed planning and execution of access, fire protection application, blasting and painting, cladding and insulation, mechanical, pipe-spool equipment replacement and electrical services.
The Role and Requirements
UAJV are seeking experienced and suitably qualified 1st Class Sheetmetal Workers to join our team on an exciting new project in Karratha.
As an 1st Class Sheetmetal Worker, you will be proactive in developing and maintaining high work levels of safety and productivity. You will be working as part of a team, working on a project where the highest levels of safety are required.
These roles are due to commence as soon as possible and will be a part of an exciting project where your skills and experience will be key in succeeding more work for on-going opportunities!
Qualifications & Experience
To be successful in this position, you must possess resource industry experience along with:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a 1st Class Sheetmetal Worker within a live plant maintenance environment preferably within Oil & Gas
- Relevant Trade Qualification
- Reside locally in Perth, WA
- Fully competent in various pattern developments
- Undertake onsite measurement and fabrication of lobster backs, reducers, dome ends, valve boxes and transition pieces
- Hold a Nationally Accredited Gas Test Atmospheres (within 2 years)
- Hold a Nationally Accredited OHS Card (White/Blue Card)
- Ability to pass a project specific pre-employment medical, including a drug and alcohol screen
- A flexible and adaptable attitude is a must; working with multi disciplines in a high-pressure shutdown environment
Click the Apply button for immediate consideration!
Please contact our friendly recruitment team on 1300 142 806 for more information.
UAJV is an equal opportunity company and invite women and applicants with diverse backgrounds to apply, particularly persons of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander decent.
UAJV acknowledges Aboriginal people as the first Australians.
Please note: Only applicants with full work rights in Australia will be considered
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: