Sales Representative - Rental
Atlas Copco Australia
Sales Representative – Rental
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED.
If you are a sales professional who enjoys building strong customer relationships and delivering customer centric solutions with our market-leading rental equipment and services you can contact us to discuss your ideas and give wings to your dreams. With Atlas Copco you are empowered to act and shape your own career.
You will maximize the sustainable growth of our Speciality Rental business by promoting our rental solutions of temporary air, power, nitrogen and steam and associated rental products and services to new and existing customers. You will be an important face of the brand to our customers and you will develop and maintain strong customer relationships in the local market.
You will determine your own schedule, making frequent visits to existing and potential customers and liaising with our in-house support teams.
You will help identify potential new areas of business with support from our marketing tools and resources. Our top-class CRM platform will be your compass to drive all these business development activities.
Your customer visit reports, market analysis and timely, accurate market information will support management's development of business strategy.
Ultimately, you will ensure we understand our customer's needs and that we provide the equipment and services to support those needs.
What you can expect from us
- A friendly, family-like atmosphere
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop
- A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behaviour and integrity
- Potential to see your ideas realized and to make an impact
- New challenges and new things to learn every day
- Access to global job opportunities, as part of the Atlas Copco Group
- Complete set up to work out in the field, with a company car, laptop and smart phone
- An excellent remuneration & benefits package - including competitive salary, achievable commission, annual bonus, income protection insurance and additional leave types.
What we expect from you
- Proven sales experience ideally in an industrial Business to Business environment
- Tertiary educational or Trade qualification in a related discipline
- Sound technical understanding and interest in new products/technical developments
- A clear understanding of optimized territory management
- Strong sales techniques and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, comfortable using CRM platforms with desire to learn new systems
- Current driving license, because this is a field-based job and you will be travelling daily across your territory
- A customer centric individual who understands customers’ needs and seeks to fulfill or exceed expectations
- A team player and natural diplomat who interacts and unites team members, customers, all stakeholders
- A methodic and structured achiever who can plan, organize, prioritize, assess, adapt and deliver the promise
- A resilient person who can cope with change in an ever faster moving digital landscape and who can spread this attitude of self-sufficiency
- An innovative “there is always a better way" person with a positive, flexible and responsive mindset who embraces and promotes the digital transformation (regardless of age)
- Open-minded with a global mindset, curious to understand and learn new perspectives
- A person who complies with our DNA => Commitment – Interaction - Innovation
Karratha, Western Australia
Where will your passion take you? Apply NOW!
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: