- Permanent - Full time position – Karratha, WA
- Competitive rate + benefits
- Uniforms and PPE provided
Who we are
When you start to think of waste as a resource, it opens a world of possibilities. Cleanaway is the largest waste management company in Australia providing sustainable waste management solutions to a range of customers including councils, small businesses, large corporate entities and government agencies.
Your new role
- Co-ordinate and implement maintenance and preventive maintenance activities
- Perform breakdown repairs
- Co-ordinate services or contractors required for the repairs of equipment
- Ensure machinery used in production is consistently inspected and maintained
- Complete all records and paperwork accurately, as directed and required
Your skills and experience
- Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade
- Moderate experience as a Fitter
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- High Risk Forklift Ticket preferred but not essential.
What we offer
- Induction and training provided
- Positive team environment and safety-first culture
- Discounts on private health insurance
- Access to Cleanaway’s EAP – Employee Assistance Program
How to apply
To Apply please submit your current resume by clicking the APPLY button. Please note; applicants for this role will be subject to pre-employment checks including a medical assessment with drug and alcohol testing.
Cleanaway encourages and values diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Applications close: 14 Mar 2021 W. Australia Standard Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: