Advanced Scaffolders – Kgp Shutdown
The Joint Venture
UGL | Altrad have been awarded a contract for services on the Woodside operated Karratha Gas Plant Life Extension Program. Services to be provided include the detailed planning and execution of access, fire protection application, blasting and painting, cladding and insulation, mechanical, pipe-spool equipment replacement and electrical services.
The Role and Requirements
UAJV are seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Advanced Scaffolders for an upcoming shutdown on the Karratha Gas Plant, scheduled to commence on the 30 April 2021 running until the 25th June 2021. These roles are working on a 6 days on, 1 day off roster for the full 6 week duration.
As an Advanced Scaffolder, you will be proactive in developing and maintaining high work levels of safety and productivity. You will be working as part of a team, working on a project where the highest levels of safety are required.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- To be considered you must reside in Perth, WA or locally in Karratha and surrounding areas
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as an Advanced Scaffolder holding a valid and nationally recognised high risk work license
- Minimum of 3 years' previous experience within a live plant maintenance environment preferably within Oil & Gas
- Current Working at Heights (within 2 years' validity)
- Hold a nationally accredited OHS card (White/Blue card
- Ability to pass a project specific pre-employment medical, including a drug and alcohol screen
- A flexible and adaptable attitude is a must; working with multi disciplines in a high-pressure shutdown environment
Please note: Only applicants with full work rights in Australia will be considered
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: