- Karratha Residential role - 5/2 roster with generous relocation allowance.
- Opportunity to exert your influence and expertise with a global market leader.
- Market competitive remuneration package with career development opportunities.
As the world leaders in engineered conveyor solutions, Fenner Dunlop delivers valuable materials handling solutions to our extended network of high-profile clients in the mining and industrial sectors. Our success has been built over many years by having a talented team that works together to achieve incredible outcomes.
Based in Karratha on a 5:2 residential roster (site travel required), this is an integral role within our WA Service team which will see you building on the success of our existing operations and actively driving a positive safety culture across the region. A proven leader with strong belt splicing experience, you will provide customer-focused leadership whilst controlling the operational costs of your site, ensuring maximum utilisation of our equipment.
This key role will see you support our operations by combining 'hands on' technical and customer service support. There will be a strong emphasis on efficient and effective planning and the role will require complete flexibility to support business operations and shutdowns.
- Drive safety initiatives and HSE compliance to promote a safety-first culture.
- Coordinate and organise a team of Belt Splicers for the daily operations.
- Liaise with clients and supervisors to ensure jobs are planned, scoped and executed to the highest standard.
- Ensure the team meet all Fenner Dunlop and client expectations regarding quality, safety, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identify and act on business improvement and development opportunities.
- Ensure company policies and procedures, including quality assurance, are promoted and adhered to.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Proven ability to drive and promote safety within a regional location.
- Extensive knowledge in steel cord belt splicing and conveyor installation, with demonstrated previous experience working in a similar coordinator or field service management role.
- Ability to identify common belt damages/faults and determine the correct method of repair.
- Demonstrated previous business development/sales experience with the ability to communicate with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Sound project management and strategic planning skills.
- Valid Australian Driver's Licence.
Highly Desirable Selection Criteria
- Certificate III in Polymer Processing.
- Formal supervisory qualifications.
- A well-established industry/working network within the Pilbara region.
What's On Offer
- Generous relocation allowance for you to relocate to Karratha, WA from anywhere in Australia.
- Being a part of Michelin; a leading and trusted brand within the global tyre market, you will be entitled to a discount on tyres each year.
- Bonus, we have a substantial sign-on bonus of up to $5000 for you to earn – conditions apply.
- We also provide you with access to company discount programs with our corporate suppliers (flights, rental cars, accommodation, Apple products).
- As part of our wellness program, you and your family will be able to access free and confidential services, online resources and tools to assist you to manage your health at work and home through our MyCoach program.
How to Apply
Don't miss the opportunity to submit your application for this highly sought-after role.
To join the Fenner Dunlop team, please click the link below and apply online today. For a confidential discussion, please call Kim on 0436 436 696.
Fenner Dunlop is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Disclaimer - Third-party agency referrals will not be accepted
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: