The Joint Venture
UGL | Altrad have been awarded a contract for Brownfields Onshore Implementation Services for Woodside. Services to be provided include the detailed planning and execution of access, fire protection application, blasting and painting, cladding and insulation, mechanical, pipe-spool equipment replacement and electrical services.
The Role and Requirements
UAJV are seeking experienced and technically sound Scaffold Supervisor’s to join our site team on an exciting new project in Karratha.
This position is also open for current local or residential employee willing to relocate to Karratha where excellent incentives are available.
This role is due to commence ASAP and will be a part of an exciting project where your skills and experience will be key in succeeding more work for on-going opportunities!
- Trouble shoot technical problems when they arise
- Supervise, schedule and manage the workload of all scaffolding teams and monitor their performance
- Client Liaison
- Attending site meeting
- Stock and material control
- Monitoring H&S performance to ensure compliance with legal obligations and company requirements
- Accident and incident reporting
- Carrying out toolbox talks, inductions, H&S checks
To be successful in this position, you must possess resource industry experience along with:
- A minimum of 5 years’ supervision experience in a live LNG / Gas Plant environment
- High Risk Work License with Advanced Scaffolding
- Current Working at Heights Certificate
- Hold a nationally accredited OHS Card (White/Blue Card)
- Demonstrated experience working on large scale construction projects within the Oil & Gas Industry
- Ability to pass a project specific pre-employment medical, including a drug and alcohol screen
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: