This opportunity will see you join a strong brand, in a highly experienced team with a reputation for delivery and working together for our customers to develop and provide solutions.
We have an opportunity for experienced Instrument Technicians to join a major WA project. You'll be working as part of our great team offshore in the North West.
- WA A Grade Electrical Licence
- Certificate IV Instrumentation
- First Aid
- HRWL: EWP
- WAH and CSE within 2 years (6 months validity at time of mobilisation)
- CA EBS
Please note a rigorous pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening will be conducted for short-listed candidates.
What we offer
- Attractive remuneration
- Ongoing casual positions working on various projects
- A chance to join one of the world’s leading international contractors
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
If you are confident you have the skills and knowledge to fulfil this role, then please apply now.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: