PERSOLKELLY is one of Australia's largest and longest serving recruitment providers. Delivering both quality temporary and permanent options, we specialise in the recruitment of Professional, ICT, Government, STEM, Management and Executive talent.
PERSOLKELLY brings together the legacy and experience of four organisations that shaped the staffing landscape over the past century: Kelly Services, who pioneered the modern temporary help industry in 1946; SKILLED, who crafted the staffing industry in Australia in 1964; Programmed, the leading provider of operations and maintenance services across Australia and New Zealand; and PERSOLKELLY, the largest workforce solutions provider in APAC.
We are working closely with one of our clients based in Karratha who are looking for a professional receptionist for a short term assignment, but with the possibility of further work in the future.
Some of the duties will include:
- Answer general queries in a pleasant, prompt, accurate and efficient manner
- Greet guests on arrival in a pleasant, professional manner, issue visitor passes and contact their hosts
- Take ownership of individual customer's requests and strive to exceed their expectations
- To assist with room & office bookings and cancellations
- To assist with other adhoc admin duties as requested
To be considered for this role you will have:
- 1-2 years' experience in a reception role
- Ability to start immediately (first day Thursday 15th April)
- The ability to provide an efficient, professional and well-presented switchboard and reception service
- Be extremely reliable, organised and self-motivated
- Confident telephone manner with excellent communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to prioritise and organise own workload
- A friendly and ‘can-do’ demeanour
If you are interested in these roles and fit the criteria, please apply online today!
If you have any further questions before applying online, please email Katherine Stevens at Katherine.email@example.com
**PLEASE NOTE – only online applications will be considered**
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: