Linkforce is a leading Shutdown Maintenance, Project Management and execution provider to the resources sector. Our people and their commitment to deliver the best service to our clients, each and every day, allows us to be an industry leader. We are committed to ensuring everyone who is part of our Company feels valued, rewarded and excited about the future.
Due to continued growth we are currently seeking Karratha based Boilermakers (6am - 5pm Monday - Friday, with some Saturday work optional) within our Karratha Fabrication Workshop.
You will be working on aluminium, stainless steel and carbon steel fabrication of structural, piping, and mining equipment, including but not limited to - chutes, vessels, stainless piping, screens, walkways, and handrails.
To be successful you will be/have:
- A Karratha based resident with your own accommodation and transportation
- Workshop experience in mechanical and structural steel fabrication
- Able to read engineering drawings and work unsupervised
- Ability to pass 3G + 4G coded welding test
- A Trade Certificate
- A current Australian Drivers Licence
- The ability to pass a pre-employment Drug and Alcohol screen - ongoing
- Forklift ticket - desirable
- Dogman/Rigging Basic - desirable
Click the 'apply now' button and submit your resume or see www.linkforce.com.au/careers for more information.
Please note: Only those shortlisted for this position will be contacted.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: