We are looking for Operation Supervisor to join our Global Logistics division based in Dampier WA. Working Monday to Friday, the supervisor will assist the Operations Manager in meeting client operational requirements through a safe and effective manner of scheduling resources. The Operation Supervisor will manage their team to efficiently operate within the Toll Group Guidelines, with a focus on safety, compliance and meeting overall business priorities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at one of the Toll Group’s largest facilities and develop a broad knowledge base within the Logistics Industry. Work within a team that is inclusive, safety focused and supportive. Experience ongoing training, with opportunities for development and career progression. Utilise our latest online learning and development platform, where you can improve your skills to set yourself up for success.
As the Operation Supervisor, you will:
- Effectively deliver value to local clients through understanding operational needs and offering solutions.
- Lead, coach, and mentor team members to achieve business priorities through allocating resources and effective management.
- Ensure employees and sub-contractors are appropriately trained, qualified, and competent.
- Supervise Supply Base operations ensuring the applicable regulatory, legal requirements and contractual obligations are met.
- Attend operational meetings and provide insights on forecasting, movements, and trends.
- Complete daily job dockets as required and maintain operational paperwork.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: