Lead/training Operations Officer
Karratha Industrial Estate, WA
CHC provides unmatched helicopter services that enable our customers to reach beyond – to work in remote and challenging destinations that limit others – and come home safely. We are dedicated to our purpose of getting our customers where they need to be, when they need to be there, anywhere in the world – safely and reliably. All you have to do is get on board!
At CHC, we pride ourselves on our values and culture:
Simplicity: Finding the most efficient way in everything we do
Agility: Moving quickly and decisively
Collaboration: Working together with candor and transparency
Innovation: Creating solutions and leading change
Ownership: Working with passion and doing what needs to be done
Lead/Training Operations Officer
Perth, Karratha or Broome WA
We are looking to appoint a suitably experienced individual to fill the position of Lead/Training Operations Officer. This role can be located in Perth, Karratha or Broome WA.
The individual will be required to cover leave periods for OPSO’s at other bases and be available to travel at very short notice to cover rosters and/or complete training requirements as needed.
The successful applicant must be capable of being qualified to perform the duties of an Operations Officer at any Base.
- Play a key role in CHC’s ability to set the standard for safety, helping to maintain our position as world leader.
- Develop and maintain CHC Ground Operations Manual
- Develop and maintain CHC OPSO/Ground Operations Training Materials
- Responsible for standardisation of Operations Officer/Ground Operations Staff duties across CHC Bases
- Conduct initial and ongoing checks of Operations Officers
- Perform the Role of Operations Officer at Bases
- Enrol and book training on various courses in the LMS Pelesys or with third party training providers as determined by the requirement of the individual
- Experienced in a similar role is preferred but not essential
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Competent computer skills especially with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work autonomously under general direction
- Team oriented and ability to work collaboratively across teams
- Demonstrate a positive, flexible and adaptable approach
- Excellent customer service skills
- Aviation operational experience or experience in a similar role will be viewed favourably
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: