Proudly Australian, Sonic HealthPlus is now the largest provider of corporate medicine in the country. With a national network of wholly owned metropolitan and remote clinics, we deliver Occupational Health, General Practice and integrated medical, paramedical and wellness services to both large and small corporate and community groups.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join the Karratha Clinic in WA on a Permanent Full-Time basis, 38 hours per week. This is a residential position.
Reporting directly to the Practice Manager, you will be responsible for providing a broad range of services including however not limited to:
- High level nursing skills to work autonomously
- Patient triage
- Administering vaccinations and travel consultation
- Monitoring & maintaining stock levels
- Maintenance & sterilisation of all equipment
- Compliance with the Department of Health & Human Services Protocols
- General administration duties
As the successful candidate you will have a high level of nursing skills to be able to work autonomously. You will hold or be able to obtain a current police and working with children check as well as current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA). You must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills together with:
- Current Senior First Aid Certification and CPR Certification - Required
- Current Immunisation Certificate - Required
- Certificate in Phlebotomy - highly desirable
- Current Working With Children Check
- Reside in Karratha or be willing to relocate to Karratha
- Modern clinic with great clinicians and facilities
- Work/life balance enjoy evenings and weekends free
- Ongoing training and development
- Stable, reputable national healthcare provider (part of the global Sonic Healthcare)
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Rewards Program - including significant retail discounts and offers
- Numerous discounts including travel, gym membership and health insurance options
- Novated Leasing
- Discounted fees for various medical services e.g. pathology, radiology and travel health
- Employee Assistance Program
- Focus on corporate social responsibility e.g. fundraising, supporting community events
At Sonic HealthPlus we offer a positive workplace culture, close team networks and a supportive work environment. We encourage our employees to have an enjoyable and rewarding career with an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages social and cultural diversity. We strongly encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
As part of our pre-employment process, preferred candidates must provide a National Police Clearance conducted within the last 3 months.
Short listing for this position will commence immediately. You are encouraged to apply promptly as applications will close when suitable applicants are obtained.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: