Branch / Sales Manager - Industrial Products - Brooklyn
Karratha Industrial Estate, WA
Applied Industrial Technologies is a global industrial distribution company. We partner with over 4,000 world-class manufacturers and we are an industry-leading, value-added distributor of a variety of innovative and reliable industrial products.
On a local level, with branches throughout Australia and New Zealand, we deal with a variety of industries and we are proud to be the SKF Bearing and Power Transmission National Distributor.
We are currently experiencing an exciting growth stage and we continue to be committed to our objective to be an efficient and effective supply chain manager of products and services.Job Description
We are seeking an experienced hands-on Branch Manager who's not afraid to lead by example and roll up their sleeves to grow our Brooklyn branch.
Here's a bit about the role:
- Responsibility for the achievement of set KPI's to lead the profitability of the branch
- Proactive development of our customer by creating and maintaining strong working relationships
- Development and execution of strategic business plans to deliver results
- Drive market share growth in your designated territory through the development of new business and the continuity of existing account activity
- Ensure branch staff are customer-focused by maintaining a high profile with end-users through company call rates, targets and plans
- Continual development of the team and internal procedures
- Provide regular feedback to management on Branch performance
This position requires a confident person with strong leadership qualities that has the ability to motivate and develop people.
Here's a bit about you:
- You're highly organised and enthusiastic
- Able to travel through your region to sustainably grow sales profitability
- Proven leadership, customer service and sales experience in our industry or similar
- Demonstrated ability to manage, develop and lead a results-oriented sales team
- Extensive background in relationship building with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated direct sales experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Background in distribution or FMCG highly desirable (preferably industrial)
Here's what we can offer you:
This is a rewarding opportunity with genuine career progression for the right person. All of the components necessary to make you highly successful are already in place, you just need to seize the opportunity and run with it. If that’s not enough to get your interest you’ll also receive:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Fully maintained company vehicle
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Performance Incentive
- Salary continuance and Death/TPI Insurance
For more information about us, or to view our extensive product offering visit our Website https://appliedau.com.au
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: