North West Tree Services Australia
North West Tree Services are seeking an experienced and qualified Arborist to join our team in the Pilbara WA.
You must be experienced in all facets of arboriculture, from tree pruning to removals, assessments and advice if required, herbicide applications and general tree care maintenance.
Successful applicants will become part of our Team providing high quality Tree Services at various sites throughout the Pilbara for our clients.
Ideally applicants will possess the following:
· Minimum Cert III Level Arboriculture or International Equivalent
· Current MR Truck Licence
· EWP/High Risk Licence and Experience
· Current Police Clearance
· Current Australian Working Rights with no restrictions
* 3 years relevant experience from qualification - regional sponsorship can be considered.
· A strong commitment to working Safely in a team
· Proven track record for being reliable and honest
· A high level of Physical Fitness and Motivation
· A willingness to relocate to the Pilbara
Successful Applicants will be required to undergo the following:
· Drug and Alcohol Testing on an ongoing basis
North West Tree Services offer Tree Services to a wide range of clients from private owner occupiers to large mining companies. We offer our staff support, security, training and a safe work environment within a team that values each member's unique skills.
If you are not a certified arborist please do not apply.
Please email your resume to Dianne Lockett
Applications close 20th June 2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40.00 - $45.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Tree Climbing: 3 years (Required)
- Karratha WA (Preferred)
- MR (Required)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: