Casual General Assistant
- Are you highly motivated and ready to tackle a new challenge?
- Are you a team player who works well under pressure?
Civeo is a global workforce accommodation specialist that helps people maintain healthy and productive lives while living and working away from home. Civeo Australia has over 9,000 permanent rooms throughout Queensland, New South Wales and Western Australia. We are part of Civeo Corporation, a global company with regional operations in Australia, the United States and Canada with a combined total of over 33,000 rooms.
We have a fantastic opportunity for experienced General Assistants to join our team at our Karratha Village located in the Pilbara region of Western Australia.
This role will require the successful applicants to work across multiple departments including housekeeping, food & beverage and retail.
To be successful, you will have:
- Demonstrated relevant work experience, preferably in the commercial hospitality industry
- A Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate
- Experience in high volume and detailed cleaning in a food and/or housekeeping environment
- Experience with cash handling
- Demonstrated experience working successfully in a team
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Remote work experience (highly regarded)
- Class C, Manual Driver’s Licence
What Civeo Can Offer You
- Casual position
- Access to Village’s fantastic lifestyle options including gyms, pools and Hub’s (dependent on Village)
- Access to wellbeing and employee programs
- Exciting internal training opportunities
If this sounds like you, please click “Apply Now” or alternatively, please apply through our website www.civeo.com.
Fly in, Fly out (FIFO) is not provided.
Please note only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: