Technician – Casual
City of Karratha
Casual rate of $38.7877 per hour – Including loading and allowance
Come for a career, stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is currently seeking enthusiastic and self-motivated people to join our team as a Casual Technician at our Red Earth Arts Precinct.
The Casual Technician assists the technical services team with the operation of events at the Red Earth Arts Precinct (REAP). The Casual Technician is responsible for the provision of a high standard of customer service to patrons, patrons, hirers and users of the Red Earth Arts Precinct (REAP).
Successful candidates will possess:
- Demonstrated ability to provide friendly, focussed and flexible customer service
- Demonstrated experience in a live theatre venue or willingness to learn in the areas of:
- Lighting (concert, theatre, dance and musicals)
- Sound (concert, theatre, and musicals)
- Staging and flying
- Audio visual
- Event set-up
- Equipment maintenance
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to provide consistent technical support to a diverse range of hirers (amateur to professional)
- Availability to work rostered shifts that can occur Monday – Sunday between 7am and midnight
- A current C class driver’s licence
- A National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
Applications should include a covering letter, CV and a completed application form.
For enquiries about this position please contact Jenna Cunningham on (08) 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Thursday 6th May 2021. They are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: