Turf Maintenance Officer
City of Karratha
Salary Package: $96,353 per annum plus superannuation
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering an opportunity for an experienced and self-motivated Turf Maintenance Officer to join our Parks & Gardens team. This position is based in Karratha, offering an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including, but not limited to:
- Six weeks annual leave
- Fortnightly RDO
- 13% Superannuation
The Turf Maintenance Officer is responsible for performing the tasks and duties as assigned with the aim of achieving a standard of presentation of the parks, and reserves in accordance with the objectives, Level of Service for Parks & Gardens and requirements of the Council.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Study towards a Certificate II or a non-trades Certificate III, or relevant experience in the garden maintenance field
- Experience in mobile plant operation and certificates of competency for relevant machines required for parks & garden construction and maintenance
- Current Manual HR driver’s licence
- Knowledge of best practice turf management principles and practices
- National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
- Experience in chemical use and basic worksite traffic management desirable
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For enquiries about this position, please contact Jenna Cunningham or Sarah Corker on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Wednesday 21st April 2021. They are to be marked “Private and Confidential” and emailed to email@example.com, sent by post to PO Box 219, Karratha WA 6714 or delivered to our Welcome Road admin office.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: