Operation Coordinator - 5 Year Contract
City of Karratha
Remuneration Package: circa $120,000 per annum plus benefits
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering an excellent opportunity for an experienced and self-motivated professional to join our Infrastructure Services team as our Operations Coordinator for a fixed term 5 year contract. This position is based in Karratha, offering an attractive salary and a range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Housing negotiable
- Six weeks annual leave
- Restricted use of a vehicle
- Wellness program
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of annual civil infrastructure maintenance and renewal programs in partnership with the Coordinator level peers. The position will efficiently coordinate all resources and processes to achieve the outcomes of annual maintenance and renewal programs, whilst providing advice and support to other areas of the City administration. The Coordinator will be involved in the strategic planning of the department’s long-term goals and plans and work cooperatively with other department Coordinators. The position is responsible for the coordination of the operations workforce and includes workforce planning and budgets.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Significant work experience in a leadership role, preferable in a Local Government environment
- Demonstrated understanding of the functions, legislation, policy and operations of a Local Government.
- Qualification in front line management and/or contract management (desirable)
- Civil Engineering or management qualification (desirable)
- Hold a current national Manual “C” class driver’s licence.
- Hold a National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old).
Applications are to include a CV and covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements as stated in the position description.
For enquiries about this position, please contact Sarah Corker or Jenna Cunningham on 9186 8524.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Thursday 24th June 2021. They are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: