Woodside is the pioneer of the LNG industry in Australia, producing 6% of global LNG supply. We have an outstanding base business of world-class assets and strong growth prospects – plus the experience, capability and vision to make things happen.
We’re expanding our residential Karratha workforce as we create an integrated LNG production centre in the Pilbara region of Western Australia, the Burrup Hub.
A role with Woodside is more than a career. It’s an adventure, with options to work across assets, disciplines, and products.
For more than 30 years, we’ve invested significantly in infrastructure, education and community initiatives that ensure the City of Karratha remains a great place to live, work and raise families.
We recognise that a key contributor to our success is an inclusive culture that promotes diversity and a sense of belonging.
Flexible work arrangements including part time hours or job share will be considered – please indicate on your resume if you wish to be considered for a position with flexible working arrangements.
About the Role:
Responsible for providing work team campaign plans for all maintenance work activities as scheduled in SAP through working collaboratively with both maintenance & operational teams to confirm system information and scheduling requirements for accurate schedule creation.
These positions will be based residentially in Karratha, Western Australia and offer lots of opportunities, a great lifestyle and a family friendly roster that’s one of the best in the industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effective use of activity planning tools for the integration of safe maintenance activities, in compliance with planning processes and standards
- Managing and optimising maintenance planning to meet the Operations priorities
- Developing future Maintenance Campaign Windows and Event Codes
- Collaborating with and confirming Maintenance input into the Integrated Activity Plan
- Managing/scheduling SAP Maintenance Plans to align with identified Campaign Window timeframes
- Provide yearly Campaign scopes of work for budget approval
- Responsible for optimisation of key resources e.g. Labour, Tools, Mobile equipment etc.
- Review of SAP Master Data for accuracy
- Contribution of continuous improvement ideas including using technology to achieve better outcomes
Skills & Experience:
We have opportunities for both experienced oil and gas people, and those seeking to transition to the industry. If you have a background in mining, rail, utilities, aviation, military, pharmaceuticals, chemical processing or construction industries, you are strongly encouraged to apply.
What we expect from you:
- You share and demonstrate the same values we do: integrity, respect, discipline, excellence, working sustainably and working together
- Previous planning experience in a computer maintenance management system (ideally SAP-PM)
- Trade certification in an electrical, instrumentation or mechanical field is desirable but not essential
- Process driven mindset including safety and risk identification, understanding and management
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to influence others
- Ability to work with uncertainty with excellent critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, results driven, curious and willing to learn to accelerate your development
- Computer literate with the ability/interest in using technology to achieve better outcomes
- You will be highly motivated to work in the oil & gas industry
Recognition & Reward:
What you can expect from us:
- Work on world-class operating assets renowned for their safety, reliability and efficiency
- Commitment to your ongoing development, including on-the-job opportunities, formal programs and assistance with further education
- Values in action
- Industry-leading 16 weeks’ paid parental leave for primary carer; plus secondary carer leave
- Active employee community groups for gender equality, reconciliation between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians, and LGBTI+ staff and allies
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Relocation assistance and company housing
- A competitive remuneration package, featuring performance-based incentives,above-industry superannuation contributions and a generous health insurance allowance.